Perfect Soft Boiled Eggs
What do i mean by "perfect?" You know... when the whites are cooked and a little edge of the yolk is too, but the yolky center is warm, creamy and gooey and all I want is THAT all over my face..dripping down my chin....yeah...thats what i mean.
2 raw large eggs
A few cups of water for boiling
A bowl of ice water
Salt and Pepper
1. Boil water. Make it bubble furiously. Ok, maybe not that aggressive...but just make sure its boiling.
2. Gently Drop eggs into the boiling water. I use a big spoon. Trust me...if it breaks, its like your heart is too. Then you have to start over. And then you're gonna be even MORE hungry. But its okay. Its always ok.
3. Boil eggs for EXACTLEY 7 minutes. SEVEN. 7. SEVEN. minutes. Time that shit yo.
4. Take eggs out of the boiling water and drop into the ice water bath. WTF does that mean? it means... ice + water + bowl = ice water bath. comprende?
5. Peel eggs and gently cut in half. GENTLY.
6. Plate the eggs with a nice mesclun salad, turkey sausage, oh and if you put cinnamon bun dough from those tubes that you think are going to explord in your face when you open them, in a waffle maker...yo. for reals. do it.
7. Season and enjoy.
P.S. If you are trying to impress some friends or family and have to boil more then 2 eggs..lets say 8-10 eggs, then I would add 2 minutes to the boiling time. No more though. Cause you WANT that shit on your CHIN.